Bid opportunities and vendor registration
The County of Santa Clara provides suppliers the opportunity to view, register and download open solicitations through our online electronic bid management system, Bid Sync.
BidSync is used by the County to post current solicitations and provides no-cost access to vendors. The vendor registration process in BidSync can be completed online. If your company does not have Internet access, you can register online through any public library or by calling BidSync at 1-800-990-9339.
As a BidSync registered user, you can:
- Be included in our database of registered suppliers.
- Have access to view and download open proposals to participate in bidding opportunities for the County.
- View and download amendments to specific open bids.
- View posted offer abstracts.
- View historical submissions.
As a registered vendor, you will become part of the BidSync database. This database may be used by County departments to solicit bids.